Pregnancy is a very exciting as well as a stressful period in a woman's life. Choosing comfortable, but elegant clothes for your wear during pregnancy is equally important as shopping for the baby. The following guidelines will help you in this regard.
1. Always wear clothes which suit your figure. Instead of wearing an oversize T-Shirt, put on a tighter shirt that fits you properly, to look less frumpy.
2. Low riding pants that fits under your belly will be very comfortable and look more stylish.
3. You can also try free flowing dresses of light weight which will give you a flattering look.
4. If you can spend a little more money, go for a pair of maternity jeans, which will give you feeling of comfort.
5. A nice maternity formal dress for special occasions made of chiffon and lace in beautiful design will make you look elegant.
TIPS & WARNINGS:
Do not begin wearing maternity clothes too early. The styles are made for later stages of pregnancy and may not fit properly for women in the early stages.
It is better to buy a few basic items; a couple of pairs of pants, dresses, top & jeans.
SECOND HAND MATERNITY WEAR
For those who cannot afford to buy new clothes, second hand clothes are low cost option.
Your relatives and friend might have kept lots of used maternity clothes which they would be happy to offer to you. You can avoid spending money on clothes during pregnancy, by utilizing their offer.
In this context, it is a good idea to organise clothing swap or exchange banking, to help current and future moms-to-be.
There are online auction houses for used maternity wear at cheaper prices.
Visit your local vintage and thrift stores to shop for slips that could work as lingerie. In addition to the above, maternity basic needs like leggings and buttoned downed shirts are also available.
There are consignments stores for professional and formal wear, in different sizes. You may choose them according to your requirements.