If you want to look great at any party and standout from the crowd learn these quick beauty secrets and you will be the belle of the ball.
This year metallic is in as a theme and this allows for a dramatic stand out look.
Metallic and smoky eyes have been a big theme on the catwalks and other dramatic colours such as red and plum and electric blue are also big this year.
If you go for a standout colour or you want to be more conservative, the Beauty tips below will help get you noticed.
1. A great quick beauty secret is some false lashes. You can use alternate short and medium lashes to get a soft innocent look, or look more feline and vampy by using shorter lashes in the centre and medium ones to the side.
2. Eyes are one of your most important assets so make them the centre of attention.
3. Lips should be sexy! If you have pale skin you can use a blackish red lipstick, that will give you a gothic look or another standout colour such as purple.
4. For classy eye make up go for a silver - gold look with eye makeup. It gives an effervescent look and is the ultimate in sophistication.
Your nails if properly done will always get noticed, so what are the best colours for a party?
1. A French manicure is always classy and a safe choice but if you want to be a bit more daring and metallic crimson reds are a great option.
2. Try and match your lips to your nails. You communicate with both and this will make the upper body frame and make you look chic and sexy.
For a quick great look try the following – A long bob with a straight parting, which is a classic stylish look. It’s extremely easy to do and the parting can be down the side or centre.
You can also tuck one side behind your ear so you can get some glitzy sparkly earrings.
1. Get your face prepared a day or two before.
The reason for this is if you have a facial on the day impurities tend to come to the surface and you don’t want that on the night! Do 48 hours before to ensure your skin looks its best and simply exfoliate on the day.
2. Powdered skin always gives a uniform appearance so use concealer rather than foundation which can make your face look tired and mask like.
Relax in essential oils and let them moisturize and tone your skin on the day. Exfoliate the day before (not on the day) to avoid possible short term irritation. Make sure you moisturize all over afterwards.
Use strong smelling fragrances such as amber or musk, as they will give a pleasant scent in any party atmosphere.
Just a few beauty secrets that are quick and easy to do and of course there are many more - that will help you look your best on your big night.
Get More FREE Style PDF's, Video's & ArticlesFor more FREE fashion advice all you need to know about fashion & style visit our website for a huge resource of articles, features and downloads and at http://www.net-planet.org/index.html