Friday, June 15, 2007

Autumn Haze - Fall 2006

Autumn Haze - Fall 2006

I love the Fall. Change always facinates me. I'm invigorated by the promise of things to come.

There is a philosophy at Soft Surroundings: you deserve to do good things for yourself. If you put yourself at the top of your "To Do" list, you'll be able to accomplish so much more and give so much more to those around you. It can change your life.

A beautiful cozy bed is one of the things I do for myself. I just bought the whole San Sebstian bedding collection, velvet quilt and all - it's to die for! Those crocheted sheets feel like silk! There's something about new bedding...

At SoftSurroundings.com you'll find this season's unique clothing, designed to celebrate your individuality as well as to fit comfortably, beautiful bedding to make your own cozy nest and state of the art skincare to guarantee you'll look as great as you'll feel.

So this Fall make some changes and begin to put yourself first. They certainly make it easy at SoftSurroundings.com

Enjoy!

http://www.rachel.in/article-details.asp?ArtID=216